Folio of activities
Many of the typical tasks we are asked to assist with is reviewing marketing materials or web sites.
Below is a small selection of the sites and types of work have we assisted in reviewing and creating with our clients.
Web site 'health-checks'
How do you rank? Are you using wording appropriate to your prospective customers? Is the site layout effective?
Web sites and related work
- Developed a town planning and related services web site for PM Planning.
- OST Accountants - Web optimisation and a general tidy up.
- Maliba Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that is leading efforts to develop opportunities for the Lesotho community. PA Marsh & Associates are pleased to be offering our services for this worthwhile project. We have developed a newsletter and updated web site materials for the Trust.
- Maliba Lodge - 5 star safari accommodation in Lesotho (Southern Africa). Secure Web-page login for trade clients.
- Developed a layout for a monthly newsletter for Lesotho Lodge
- Redeveloped the application help and tax-related documentation for the fringe benefits tax compliance program OneSource Fringe Benefits Tax
- Create PDF forms for McCrae Yacht Club